Welcome some of the largest animals on earth into your child’s space with this dreamy and awe-inspiring collection of Whale Wall Decals.
Your child will explore new-depths of their imagination with these gentle giants swimming around their wall - from hunting the seas with killer-whales to sweetly singing along with humpback whales, your child will be mesmerized by the collection of whale species that come with our wall decals.
The delicate mix of deep blues and soft grey watercolours offer a soothing, yet stylish feel to any space. So when your deep-water adventurer is tired of breaching waters and blowing air with their ocean friends, they can still enjoy a calming environment.
This design is exclusively illustrated and hand-painted for Tiny Walls. Enjoy complete flexibility to remove, reposition and reuse your wall decals without ever damaging your walls! This is possible with our wall decals being printed on a high-quality fine-woven polyester fabric that has a low tack adhesive back - making it perfect for renters or anyone looking for a design they can use for years to come.
BUY in a Set of 6 whales in 2x sizes
- SMALL Set whales sizes range from: 20-33cm high x 45-51cm wide
- MEDIUM Set whales sizes range from: 39-49cm high x 61-65cm wide
- Decals printed on removable fabric
- Quick & easy to install - just peel and stick
- Decals are non toxic and safe for walls
- Specially patented adhesive ensures clean removal thatwon't leave any residue behind.
- Perfect option for renters or those who like to redecorate.
- Decals can be removed and reused multiple times.
- Don't forget to keep the backing sheet in case you want to transport or store them later.
- NOT recommendedfor application on walls that are painted with Teflon or Wash and Wear paints. Please contact us if you are unsure, we can recommend a primer for you to use that will help the decals stick.
- NOT recommendedfor installation on textured or brick walls. Apply to a smooth surface only. Will not stick to textured surfaces.
- DO NOTapply to freshly painted walls. Allow 4 weeks for paint to cure before installation of your wallpaper.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TOY- Please keep out of reach of children. Do not place in reach of children, especially where they sleep. Some decal sets may contain small pieces and can pose a choking hazard.
- IMAGESon this website areNOT TO SCALEand are a representation only.
- Printing colours may vary to those you see on screen.
Shipping & Returns
Once we have printed your order and it is ready for shipping, we will send you an email containing a tracking number. If you haven't recevied it please check your junk folder before contacting us.
Please visit the Australia Post website for postage timeframes. If you are not at home at the time of delivery and the driver feels that your item is unsafe to leave, your item will be carded and left at your local post office for collection. Please enter specific delivery instructions during the checkout process under Order Notes box (e.g. Please leave on the front porch if not at home.). If you have any questions regarding delivery please get in contact email@example.com - we are here to help!
Yes! Our products are able to be shipped internationally, shipping is calculated at checkout for New Zealand, United States, Canada. If your country is not listed, please contact us before making your purchase so we are able to provide you with an estimate on shipping rates. Some countries impose import duties and taxes on goods entering the country - the customer is responsible for any duties, charges, taxes or otherwise payable. If you do not wish to pay import duties when received, then 100% cancellation fees apply, and return postage costs may also be payable.
We print to order and we require 2-4 business days to print your order and have it dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Occasionally, there may be a delay with your order if we are waiting on supplier deliveries. We will always keep you advised of any delays as soon as we are aware of them. If you need your order quickly - please contact us as we may be able to accommodate your request.
COVID-19 DELIVERY IMPACTS
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, Australia Post has advised they are experiencing delivery delays in their network due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and a substantial increase in parcel volumes as more people shop online. Orders are slowly getting back to noarmal and in most cases, we have found our customers are recevieing their order wihinin a reasonable timeframe.
If your item has not been delivered please contact Australia Post on 13 13 18 and quote your tracking number or contact us and we can assist you.