wallCreate a scalloped wall with our scalloped wallpaper panels.
- Each scallop panel is 50cm wide x 1.2m tall
- Each scallop panel is sold individually
- Purchase multiple panels to cover a full wall width.
- Easy to install, there is no overlap, simply install each panel side by side.
How many panels do I need?
- Measure your wall width and then divide by 50cm to get the number of panels you require.
- For example,
- If your wall measures 265cm wide. You will require 5 panels
- If your wall measures 300cm wide. You will require 6 panels
How do I install the panels?
- Use a measuring tape to measure a from the bottom of the wall, and mark where it is 1.2m high on the wall. Continue this along the length of your wall.
- You may find it easier to mark the wall with masking tape or a grey lead pencil.
- Once you have your top line drawn across the entire wall, start with the first panel.
- Using the line you have drawn as a guide, install the panel starting from the top.
- Peel back the backing and smooth it onto the wall using your hands.
- For the remaining panels, simply line them up side by side when installing.
- Continue to install the panels until you cover the width of your wall.
- Once you have installed all of the panels, you may need to trim the side or along the base of the panels.
- Panels can be trimmed using a sharp Stanley knife and a ruler.
- To trim the panels, gently use the Stanley knife to make a clean cut, using your ruler as a guide.
Self adhesive wallpaper details +
- Our wallpaper is removable and reusable
- Premium polyester fabric block out material
- Self-adhesive panels - no messy glues
- Low tack adhesive backing
- Safe for walls, no sticky residue on removal
- PVC free, non-toxic inks
- Perfect decorative option for renters
- DIY Installation, instructions and install tool provided with every order
Important information +
- We highly recommend testing a sample first before application
- Suitable for use on smooth interior surfaces only
- Installing on walls that have been painted with "wash and wear" or Teflon based paints? Our product won't stick very well due to the paints "dirt repellent" properties. We highly recommend using this primer before installation of our products. Click here to shop.
- Please allow 4 weeks for freshly painted walls to cure before installing your new wallpaper
- Double check your wall measurements and ensure the measurements you provide are 100% correct
- Images on this website are not to scale and are a representation only
- Printing colours may vary to those you see on screen
Shipping & Returns
Once we have printed your order and it is ready for shipping, we will send you an email containing a tracking number. If you haven't recevied it please check your junk folder before contacting us.
Please visit the Australia Post website for postage timeframes. If you are not at home at the time of delivery and the driver feels that your item is unsafe to leave, your item will be carded and left at your local post office for collection. Please enter specific delivery instructions during the checkout process under Order Notes box (e.g. Please leave on the front porch if not at home.). If you have any questions regarding delivery please get in contact email@example.com - we are here to help!
Yes! Our products are able to be shipped internationally, shipping is calculated at checkout for New Zealand, United States, Canada. If your country is not listed, please contact us before making your purchase so we are able to provide you with an estimate on shipping rates. Some countries impose import duties and taxes on goods entering the country - the customer is responsible for any duties, charges, taxes or otherwise payable. If you do not wish to pay import duties when received, then 100% cancellation fees apply, and return postage costs may also be payable.
We print to order and we require 2-4 business days to print your order and have it dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Occasionally, there may be a delay with your order if we are waiting on supplier deliveries. We will always keep you advised of any delays as soon as we are aware of them. If you need your order quickly - please contact us as we may be able to accommodate your request.
COVID-19 DELIVERY IMPACTS
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, Australia Post has advised they are experiencing delivery delays in their network due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and a substantial increase in parcel volumes as more people shop online. Orders are slowly getting back to noarmal and in most cases, we have found our customers are recevieing their order wihinin a reasonable timeframe.
If your item has not been delivered please contact Australia Post on 13 13 18 and quote your tracking number or contact us and we can assist you.