Self adhesive wallpaper details +
- Our wallpaper is removable and reusable
- Premium polyester fabric block out material
- Self-adhesive panels - no messy glues
- Low tack adhesive backing
- Safe for walls, no sticky residue on removal
- PVC free, non-toxic inks
- Perfect decorative option for renters
- DIY Installation, instructions and install tool provided with every order
Important information +
- We highly recommend testing a sample first before application
- Suitable for use on smooth interior surfaces only
- Installing on walls that have been painted with "wash and wear" or Teflon based paints? Our product won't stick very well due to the paints "dirt repellent" properties. We highly recommend using this primer before installation of our products. Click here to shop.
- Please allow 4 weeks for freshly painted walls to cure before installing your new wallpaper
- Double check your wall measurements and ensure the measurements you provide are 100% correct
- Images on this website are not to scale and are a representation only
- Printing colours may vary to those you see on screen
Production & Shipping +
- Please allow 10 business days for our team to print your order
- When your order is ready, we will dispatch via Australia Post
- You will receive an email with your tracking details
- Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery
We endeavor to post your order as quickly as possible however due to a large volume of orders we are unable to guarantee a fast turnaround.
We dont hold stock and print each and every order as it's placed. Please give us time to print your order. We take 10 business days (Monday - Friday) to print your order once you have placed it with us.
Please note that this does not include postage time.
Occasionally, there may be a delay with your order if we are waiting on supplier deliveries. We will always keep you advised of any delays as soon as we are aware of them.
If you need your order quickly - please contact us as we may be able to accommodate your request.
COVID-19 DELIVERY IMPACTS
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, Australia Post has advised they are experiencing delivery delays in their network due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and a substantial increase in parcel volumes as more people shop online. Orders are taking 1-2 weeks longer for delivery depending on number of delays to the network. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Once we have printed your order and it is ready for shipping, we will send you an email containing a tracking number. If you haven't recevied it please check your junk folder before contacting us.
Please visit the Australia Post website for postage timeframes. If you are not at home at the time of delivery and the driver feels that your item is unsafe to leave, your item will be carded and left at your local post office for collection. Please enter specific delivery instructions during the checkout process under Order Notes box (e.g. Please leave on the front porch if not at home.).
If you have any questions regarding delivery please get in contact firstname.lastname@example.org - we are here to help!
Yes! Our products are able to be shipped internationally, shipping is calculated at checkout for New Zealand, United States, Canada. If your country is not listed, please contact us before making your purchase so we are able to provide you with an estimate on shipping rates. Some countries impose import duties and taxes on goods entering the country - the customer is responsible for any duties, charges, taxes or otherwise payable. If you do not wish to pay import duties when received, then 100% cancellation fees apply, and return postage costs may also be payable.
If your item has not been delivered please contact Australia Post on 13 13 18 and quote your tracking number or contact us and we can assist you.