Instantly transform your space with our range of reusable and removable wallpaper made just for you!
Our wall murals are printed on a high-quality fine-woven polyester fabric that features a low tack adhesive backing. This means you can remove, reposition and reuse your wallpaper without damaging your walls. Perfect for renters!
It can be used to decorate your nursery, boy or girl's room, playroom or office. You can decorate any space in your home with our wallpaper.
- Roll size: 60cm wide
- Polyester fabric with low tack adhesive backing
- Removable and reusable and safe for walls
- Easy to install - no experience required!
- Perfect for renters
HOW TO ORDER
- Measure your wall width and height. Please ensure this measurement is correct.
- Enter the measurements on the top of this product page in cms
- If your wall is 310cm wide x 240cm high. You will need 6x rolls
- If you are not sure about anything - contact us! We are here to help!
- We highly recommend testing a sample first before application.
- NOT recommended for installation textured or brick walls.
- DO NOT apply to freshly painted walls. Allow 4 weeks for the paint to cure before the installation of your wallpaper.
- PLEASE ensure the wall measurements (width x height) you provide to us is 100% correct. Tiny Walls will not be held liable for incorrect measurement errors.
- IMAGES on this website are NOT TO SCALE and are a representation only.
- Printing colours may vary to those you see on screen.
Shipping & Returns
Once we have printed your order and it is ready for shipping, we will send you an email containing a tracking number. If you haven't recevied it please check your junk folder before contacting us.
Please visit the Australia Post website for postage timeframes. If you are not at home at the time of delivery and the driver feels that your item is unsafe to leave, your item will be carded and left at your local post office for collection. Please enter specific delivery instructions during the checkout process under Order Notes box (e.g. Please leave on the front porch if not at home.). If you have any questions regarding delivery please get in contact email@example.com - we are here to help!
Yes! Our products are able to be shipped internationally, shipping is calculated at checkout for New Zealand, United States, Canada. If your country is not listed, please contact us before making your purchase so we are able to provide you with an estimate on shipping rates. Some countries impose import duties and taxes on goods entering the country - the customer is responsible for any duties, charges, taxes or otherwise payable. If you do not wish to pay import duties when received, then 100% cancellation fees apply, and return postage costs may also be payable.
We print to order and we require 2-4 business days to print your order and have it dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Occasionally, there may be a delay with your order if we are waiting on supplier deliveries. We will always keep you advised of any delays as soon as we are aware of them. If you need your order quickly - please contact us as we may be able to accommodate your request.
COVID-19 DELIVERY IMPACTS
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, Australia Post has advised they are experiencing delivery delays in their network due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and a substantial increase in parcel volumes as more people shop online. Orders are slowly getting back to noarmal and in most cases, we have found our customers are recevieing their order wihinin a reasonable timeframe.
If your item has not been delivered please contact Australia Post on 13 13 18 and quote your tracking number or contact us and we can assist you.